In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal.  (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).  To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410, Washington, DC 20250-9410. Or call toll-free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (English Federal-relay) or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Federal-relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Government Departments

Oscoda Township Government
It is our pleasure to be of service to you. Please feel free to use this website as your source for local government information.

If you have an questions, locate the department you wish to learn more about on the left side of this page. You may find the answer you're looking for there or feel free to contact the department for information.

We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our residents so they may take pride in calling Oscoda their home.