Old Orchard Rates
Old Orchard Park Campground
Phone: (989) 739-7814
Please note: Check in time: 3:00 p.m.
Check out time: 1:00 p.m.
*late check-out Fee of $30.00 plus additional nights fee.
CAMPSITE DESCRIPTION RATES
Extended stay camping (Based on availability)
- Modern 30 day (campers or tents) -$500.00
- (*30 day sites unavailable between Memorial Day & Labor Day*)
- Modern 21 day (Campers or tents) - $375.00
- Primitive Waterfront 21 day (Tents only)-$340.00
- Primitive Back Lot 21 days (Tents only) -$290.00
(Camper MUST move site every 21 days! NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Seasonal sites Rustic
Seasonal Waterfront May 1 - Oct 31 $1,000.00
Seasonal Back Lot May 1 - Oct 31 $850.00
Seasonal Electric/water May 1 – Oct 1 $2,100.00
Cabins – NO PETS ALLOWED!
- Cabins are numbered - #1, #2, and #3
- Primitive14x20 open room, isolated at rivers edge, stairs leading down to water
- Heated (Cabins Only), no kitchen, (beds, table and chairs only) linens not provided, barbecue pit, generator hook-up.
- Min. 2 Day Stay / Max. 1 Week.
- Reservation Deposit Required $60
- Cabin Rental Rates - May-Labor Day $60 per day
YURTS – NO PETS ALLOWED!
- Yurt “A”, “C” - May-Labor Day $60 per day
- Yurt “B” - May-Labor Day $70 per day
- Yurt “D” - May-Labor Day $75 per day (Electric/water)
- Late Check-outs will be charged $30.00 plus an additional night fee
- All Camping Fees are Nonrefundable!!
Group Camping - Primitive
- Primitive Group waterfront and Non-waterfront Camping areas available, RV Camping or Tent Camping.
- Must have a min group number of at least three (3) units, some restrictions apply.
- Contact the office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (989)739-7814 for more information.
- Dumping fee (per dump/non-registered campers) $7.00
- Blue dump tank $1.00 per hr.
- Daily visitor Pass per person before 9 p.m. $2.00
- Visitor Pass (season) before 9 p.m. $35.00
- Boat Launch Fees (non-registered campers) $5.00
- Event Fee (Weddings, receptions, open houses, etc.) $100.00
- Short term, on site storage $10.00/Day - $50.00/week
(In season only)Fall/Winter (Electric/water) camping Rates
October, November, March, and April
(Park Closed December, January and February)
Important camper information -
* 30-day (monthly) sites will not be permitted between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
* Campers staying 21 days between Memorial Day and Labor Day will be required to moves sites (site availability will apply) after 21 days; (21 days on, 21 days off).
* Campers not moving unit after 21 days will be subject to fines and/or camping unit removal at the owner's expense.
* There will be an additional $30.00 late fee assessed for every campsite remaining beyond their expiration date.
*Park no longer buys back tokens.